FEE PAYMENT RULES
- The school fee will be accepted in the HDFC Bank, Baran (for online payment: (https://stpaulsbaran.in/fees/).
Fees to be paid from the 15th to 30th of the billing months (September, November and January). After the due dates,if the fees is not submitted, the online classes will be discontinued for your children and will be resumed only after the submission of the fee with the late fee amount Rs.100/-.
- Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstance.
- Bank charges will be charged extra, if any required.
- Advance payment of fees will be accepted.
- If the last day of payment of fees (30th) happens to be a holiday or Sunday the fees should be paid on the previous day itself.
- If Fee-cheque is dishonoured due to any reason, Bounce Charges @ Rs. 200/- per cheque shall be charged and the new cheque, with latest Late Fee charges added, shall be payable at the Bank.
- The school prefers the fee collection only through online mode. If some parents would like to pay the fees by cash or cheque, contact HDFC BANK, Branch – Baran (Rajasthan).
- The Fee Information slip must be kept safely with the guardians as it may be required at any time during the session to check any error made in the entries.
- All outstanding dues must be paid in the 1st week of February (on or before 7th February 2021) failing which the students may not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
- Although no increment in the school fees this year, parents should expect a hike of 8% to 12% in the annual fees in each respective class every year.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable instalment-wise only.
- Transport facility if availed by the parents for their wards, shall be withdrawn in case, fees is not paid within the due period.
- Those seeking admission in the mid-session shall have to pay the fees from the beginning of the session itself.
- If Admission is cancelled in the midterm, No-Dues Certificate and Leaving Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year at the end of the academic year.
1st Instalment – 15 September to 30 September 2020
2nd Instalment – 15 November to 30 November 2020
3rd Instalment – 15 January to 30 January 2021
KINDLY CO-OPERATE WITH THE INSTITUTION
For any queries or any inquiries please contact to school office. firstname.lastname@example.org 07453-237134, +91 7568615864